DAVELEN LLC Shipping Policy
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we respectfully ask customers to kindly refrain from returning items during the isolation period.
How Long After I Place An Order Will It Be Shipped?
All orders placed Monday through Friday will be packaged and shipped within one business day(s) of the order. Our warehouse is closed on Saturday and Sunday, so all orders placed on these days will be shipped by the upcoming Monday. It typically takes 2-5 business days to receive your order. Orders shipped to Canada can take between 2-4 weeks for delivery and we are neither aware of nor responsible for any customs/duty charges.
What If I Need My Order Shipped Faster?
We got you covered! Our cut-off time for Express orders is 3 pm EST. Express orders placed after 3 pm EST, will be processed the next business day. Our current rates are available at checkout!
- USPS Priority Mail: Typically arrives within 2-7 business days.
- UPS 2nd Day: Arrives within 2 business days (excluding the day of shipment).
- UPS Next Day Air: Arrives within 1 business day (excluding the day of shipment).
- Please add up to 14 additional business days for delivery.
(Business Day = Monday through Friday)
What Can Cause My Order To Be Delayed?
- If the billing information you provided does not match what your bank has on file (including address and telephone number), your order may be delayed.
- During large sales and promotional events, shipping time can be delayed up to 2 business days. Please note that orders are only shipped on business days (Monday-Friday).
- During our promotional and peak shopping days period your order may not be shipped as quickly as normal. If you need to receive your package by a specific date, you can always contact email@example.com for help in choosing the right shipping method so you can receive your order on time! Your patience is greatly appreciated and we will do everything possible to process and ship your order as soon as possible.
How Do I Change My Shipping Address Once My Order Is Placed?
If you have entered an incorrect shipping address, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can correct your ship to address. Once your package has shipped the Postal Service Companies charges an intercept fee plus transportation fees to change an address.This charge can be billed to your original method of payment, or a new method of payment can be provided to cover these costs.